User CountOverall:1001

People OnlinePeople Online:
VisitorsVisitors:140
MembersMembers:1
TotalTotal:141

Online NowOnline Now:
01: chenyan94

Forum

Forum  Discussions  Buy/Sell/Trade  Malik Jackson had started 57 consecutive games
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 8/23/2019 3:03 AM
  zhangzk
91 posts
No Ranking

Malik Jackson had started 57 consecutive games   (N/A)
He started only once in his final seven games with the Jaguars http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-logan-cooke-jersey , losing his job to Abry Jones.The defensive tackle gets a fresh start in Philadelphia after signing a three-year deal with the Eagles.Jackson explained during his introductory press conference Wednesday why the Jaguars benched him.“You can ask the coaches, man,” Jackson said, via video from Tim McManus of ESPN. “They had told me I wasn’t playing the run too good. That’s all I really heard. To be honest, for me Lerentee McCray Jerseys Stitched , coming off the Pro Bowl year the year before, I don’t think that’s a valid excuse, but like I said, I’m not the coach. I just play.”Jackson made it clear he disagreed with both the coaches’ assessment and their decision to pull his starting job.“I think I played good against the run, to be honest with you Womens D.J. Hayden Jersey , but like I said, I just play,” Jackson said. “I don’t make decisions, and it is what it is.” The Indianapolis Colts are the odds on favorite to win the AFC South. With Andrew Luck healthy, an ascending offensive line Cody Kessler Jersey , and more cap space than he knows what to do with, the Colts look poised..."The Indianapolis Colts are the odds on favorite to win the AFC South. With Andrew Luck healthy, an ascending offensive line, and more cap space than he knows what to do with, the Colts look poised to defend the division http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-foles-jersey , much like the early 2000’s when the division was first formed.But that doesn’t mean the Colts aren’t looking over their shoulder at how other teams are building their respective rosters.One such move is the Jacksonville Jaguars signing Nick Foles, with Colts general manager Chris Ballard saying he would “prefer that he still be playing for the Eagles”.Of course, this comes as no surprise. Ballard has eyes, two of them in fact, and he’s been able to watch the Jaguars trot out some of the worst quarterbacks over the years — Blake Bortles and Cody Kessler the most recent.If I were the Colts’ general manager I Youth Marqise Lee Jerseys , too, would prefer to see my team continue to take on Bortles and Kessler, despite the fact that Bortles made it close in Indianapolis and the Jaguars’ defense dragged Kessler’s lifeless body to a win in Jacksonville last season.Go Jaguars.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Forum  Discussions  Buy/Sell/Trade  Malik Jackson had started 57 consecutive games

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use
Copyright 2007 Schooner Solutions Inc